First-Person Shooter Website: NPlay - Free Multi-Player Browser Games - Home Page
What sparked my interest in this game was that the game simply runs in your browser -- no need to download large chunks of megabytes. It's totally free and you don't have to sign-up to play; I suggest you give it a try.
I recently finished a "Multi-Hack Tool" for BeGone that could potentially ruin the game if too many trolls get their hands on it. I call it JBALES MHT (Multi-Hack Tool).
Some of the features include:
- Modify ammo capacity for any weapon
- Modify damage percentage for head, body, & limbs for any weapon
- Modify cost of any weapon for immediate purchase
- Modify the amount of time needed to arm & disarm the bomb
- Modify player movement speed for any weapon
- Modify accuracy percentage of any weapon
- Modify recoil for any weapon
- Modify firing rate for any weapon
- Modify reload time for any weapon
- Modify activation/deactivation time of any weapon
- Modify amount of projectiles ejected from Shotgun blast
- Convert M4A1 Sniper into an automatic sniper rifle
- Modify explosion blast range of grenades
- Modify grenade timer
- Modify throw power
- Modify throw delay
I've also attached some eye-candy of JBALES MHT in-use below for your viewing pleasure.
For more information, go to JBAL.ES 1.0