[release?]gold hack no auto win....

GunBound Tutorials Discuss, [release?]gold hack no auto win.... at GunBound General forum; ok so i was bored the other day and desided to play arround with the cts on the free hack ...

Go Back   Gamerz Needs - For All Your Gaming Needs! > GunBound > GunBound General > GunBound Tutorials
Forgot Password? | Sign Up!

Bookmark this Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 06:48 PM
The GangBanger
is on Syrup. Painkillers.
Cigarette. Weed. Hennessy.
Vodka.

I am: Godly

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 96
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 1
[release?]gold hack no auto win....

ok so i was bored the other day and desided to play arround with the cts on the free hack zone for gunbound and i found this intresting hack:

asuming that you know how to work a cheat engine and know the terms CT and CE and UCE are:

it is basically gold hack, but without auto-win crap (which i hate the guts out of), all u need is the nov 7 ct or any other CT that has latin gold and power user hack.
note: it has to be a CT, not a trainer, a CT!!!
here is the link to the CT download, credits to iisv3in click here to direct thread.

anyway back to the hacking part, first click (note im doing instructions for gbna) play now and let the launcher load, once the button to play appears make sure that your ct is loaded on your cheat engine and ready to lock on gunbound by either process watch or whatever.

anyway click play and attach your cheat engine to the 2nd gunbound (if you didnt know) and tick on power user hack + latin gold, then quickly before the game loads untick the power user hack.

go make a room, make sure you dont call it "gold hack!!! 50 pop" or anything of that sort cuz you will either get banned or half ppl will leave after the 1st turn, and ull be sure to crash.

now this is best used in 3v3 but if the game gets long you will be sure to crash, this also is 3kper user, (i think).

to check if it worked, you shouldn't be a power user when you are inside the room you created.

credits to whoever made the ct you are useing.
me for playing arround.

now before someone goes all f-tard on me, remember that if you have nothing nice to say, DONT SAY SHT!!!!. also one more thing, dont pm me if you have questions... post them here.

one last thing before i go, if anyone discovered this or whatever i dont give a crap if you did... so dont be like "oh i found this first!!!"
Old 11-10-2008, 10:21 PM
Lego my Ego
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 346
Thanks (Received): 713
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 3
Are you talking about just turning off instant win?

Because if you turn off instant win and just have the ct gold hack on, you will just make a lot gold at the end of the game. So will everyone else. This has been known for a very long time and its not really worth it to take the risk of crashing after a long game of fighting.

Also, please be aware that the gold hack in the ct is not complete. If you try to use it, the last couple of people in the room will get no gold at all. For now, Im still looking into perfecting the gold hack.
Old 11-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Shapphire Hole
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 128
Thanks (Received): 78
Likes (Received): 0
You just described how gold hacking has been for the last few years. This is not anything new, it is very old. Instant win has just recently become popular for obvious reasons. Prior to this, you turned on gold hack and played normally. You received gold for everyshot and then hoped the game didn't go on too long.

Also, ticking Power User and then unticking it does absolutely nothing. On top of that, you can use a trainer, just don't click auto-win. I will accomplish the exact same thing you described.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine." -John Galt
Old 11-11-2008, 06:51 AM
Double Stone Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 16
Thanks (Received): 6
yeah.. everyone pretty much knows this. Theres already about 1000 threads on how to do this.
Old 11-12-2008, 05:08 PM
The GangBanger
is on Syrup. Painkillers.
Cigarette. Weed. Hennessy.
Vodka.

I am: Godly

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 25
Thanks (Received): 96
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 1
well im sorry i have a life, and im not looking arround the old posts, plus, if you leave the power user on you will get a bunch of gold and then dc (you start with like 17k in the game). auto win has actually been out for quite a long time, the fact that you didnt know how to find it/ use it is not my problem.....
Old 01-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Wood Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 0
This i hack games kid is making me laugh.

"...plus, if you leave the power user on you will get a bunch of gold and then dc (you start with like 17k in the game)." So don't tick it in the first place, instead of ticking and unticking it for no reason...?

"auto win has actually been out for quite a long time, the fact that you didnt know how to find it/ use it is not my problem..... " everybody knows how to use auto win, just tick a little box. And actually, everybody does auto win, it hasn't been 'out'.

In conclusion, you're not very smart.

The End
Old 01-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Double Wood Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
while using latin gold, if u leave before the game gets too long will u still receive the money?
Old 01-05-2009, 07:54 PM
Diamond Hole
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 523
Send a message via MSN to prettykitty1337
No just latingold dont work anyway, if u dc it wont count... some hacks it does though

so idk try it and calculate ur gold afterwards
Old 07-16-2009, 12:21 PM
Chick
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
wow thx for the tutor ^^
Old 07-16-2009, 05:59 PM