[Elite Hacks Inc. Release] Absolute Full Potion Hack v3.2.2 - > LARGE MH PACK <

Rakion Bots/Hacks Download Discuss, [Elite Hacks Inc. Release] Absolute Full Potion Hack v3.2.2 - > LARGE MH PACK < at Rakion forum; Yes, the old, forgotten Absolute Full Potion Hack is back as version 3! For some of you who don't know ...

Go Back   Gamerz Needs - For All Your Gaming Needs! > Rakion > Rakion Bots/Hacks Download
Forgot Password? | Sign Up!

Closed Thread

Bookmark this Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2010, 11:20 AM
Yak~
is really busy lately...

I am: Godly

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 955
Thanks (Received): 898
Likes (Given): 176
Likes (Received): 214
Send a message via AIM to MrJohnson90 Send a message via MSN to MrJohnson90
Thumbs up [Elite Hacks Inc. Release] Absolute Full Potion Hack v3.2.2 - > LARGE MH PACK <

Yes, the old, forgotten Absolute Full Potion Hack is back as version 3! For some of you who don't know what it is, please continue reading on. And for those who do remember what AFPH is, I suggest you read on too, since so much has changed.

What does Absolute Full Potion Hack.dll include?
  • Piss people off hacks collection
  • Hack yourself hacks (normal hacks)
  • Advanced Multi-Hacks
  • Multi-Hacks
  • Potion Hacks
  • "Assign as hacker" Hack
Those listed above are the four main sections the hack includes. I will breakdown their specifics below:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Piss people off hacks collection:
*Note that all these can be slot targetted, meaning that you have the option to choose a specific player in your room and send the events to that player alone. You can also just select "All" and send the events to everyone in the room. It also includes the function like "Skip Me", so if you don't want the events to be sent to you, you can tick that checkbox. In addition, it also allows custom your "delay" time. Meaning that you can choose how much milliseconds the program will wait before sending the events again. This allows great flexibility for different computers. As many of you know, some of us here have slower computers and it can't handle faster rates of sending the events.
  • Piss people off #1: Rapid Chaos and Unchaos:
This hack rapidly sends the event "Chaos" and its reverse to the players you selected in your room. The victims receiving this event won't be able to (or at least cause it to be very difficult to) move freely in the game until you turn off the hack.
  • Piss people off #2: Rapid Respawn:
This hack rapidly sends the event "Respawn" to the players you selected in your room. The victims receiving this event will be helpless and frozen at their respawn spot (though it gives them invisibility and invincibility) because their character will keep trying to respawn.
  • Piss people off #3: Rapid Kill:
This hack rapidly sends the event "Kill" to the players you selected in your room. The victims receiving this event will die the instant they're alive.

[NOTE, SEE "Assign as hacker" SECTION FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE "Kills" PART]
  • Piss people off #4: Rapid Kill and Respawn:
This hack rapidly sends the events "Kill" AND "Respawn" to the players you selected in your room. The victims receiving this event will rapidly die then immediately respawn, then die, and respawn over and over again until you turn off your hack.

[NOTE, SEE "Assign as hacker" SECTION FOR MORE DETAILS ON THE "Kills" PART]
  • Piss people off #5: Rapid Gripping:
This hack is the latest one that I coded. This hack, allows any player to grip any slots you wish. Note that same team members cannot damage each other when you "accidentally" grip them

[NOTE, SEE "Assign as hacker" SECTION FOR MORE DETAILS]
  • Piss people off #6: Attach 'n' Annoy:
This hack is probably the one that will piss people off the most. It rapidly teleports you to any player you wish and if you click your mouse, you will animate the action of "rolling", like the action you do when getting up from ground. To put it simply, this hack combines roll hack with teleport to player hack. It is really funny to spin a player wherever they go

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hack yourself hack:
*Note that if you press these buttons outside of a game, the game will probably crash. And because all of these hacks are really self-explanatory, I will not describe what they do.
  • Get Golden Sword (not sure of the limits yet, I think it will only affect the game when you're master or something)
  • Reset mage bless balls (might crash, so be careful, only use it when you have to)
  • Chaos
  • Unchaos
  • Respawn (at respawn spot, not in place where you died)
  • Suicide (kill yourself in place)
  • Resurrect (respawn at the same spot with 1 hp. if you guys prefer to have full hp, tell me, and i'll edit it)
  • Roll Hack (not perfected, but it lets you "roll" or does the animation when you get up from the ground in place. you can't move around while this hack is on. kind of useless i know, but well, what are you gonna do about it?)
  • No Delay Hack (range weapon) (deletes the part where you have to "charge up" or "draw back" your range weapons in order to shoot. with this hack, you can shoot out range weapons as fast as you click them . and as a bonus, all mages with this hack do not need to wait when you try to lock on to a target, the spiral thing that zeroes in on a target will immediately turn red when you right click.)

Advanced Multi-hack
  • Disconnect hack (buggy, it won't always kill) (you can D/C any player you want, this includes room D/C. yes, I've seen it before, and it's really funny to see the whole room disappear off the status board under 1 second.)
  • Mage Missile hack (sends mage missile to any slot or the whole room. if you use this, remember to set the MS higher so you don't crash.)
Basic Multi-hack
*Note that similar to Piss people off hacks, all of these allow custom "delay times" for all 3 functions listed below.
  • Auto Potion:
Auto Potion is exactly as it states. It will automatically heal your HP, AP and CP by a certain amount whenever your HP or AP or CP is below a certain percent. As usual, my hack allows so much customizing that you can choose both how much you heal, and when it heals. As in, you can set to heal by 35% of HP and AP and CP when your HP or AP or CP is below 25% or something.
  • Zombie mode:
This popular hack is obvious. It resurrects you the instant you die, with 1 HP.
  • God mode:
Again, another popular and obvious hack. It will constantly refill your HP and AP and CP (cp will be 65535) until you turn it off.
  • Auto Fear:
This awesome hack I made makes you look like you have "fear" armor on with maxed out sockets on fear. What's even better is that you can control the percentage of fear you want to give off. If you like to have a lot of fear, just set it to very high. If you like it low, then set it. If you like to fear everytime you get hit, then set the fear chance to 100% .

Potions hack
Another popular hack, so I won't go in detail.
  • HP Potion (can set visible or invisible as well as how much % it will refill)
  • AP Potion (can set visible or invisible as well as how much % it will refill)
  • CP Potion (can set visible or invisible as well as how much % it will refill)
  • Scouter Potion (lets you see enemy's health for some time)
  • Chaos Potion (adds 1 chaos point)
  • Fear Potion (repels and knocks down all enemies around you)
  • Steam Potion (boosts your attack power for some time)
  • Heal All Option While holding down this key, and you press any of the regular potion keys, your respective health/armor/cell points will be refilled to 100%. (see Hotkeys section for more details)

Assign as hacker Hack
As promised, here is the information.

For all the "hacked" kills and grips, you may set any VALID slot in the room to get the kills.

For the kills, you can set HOW they die. There're 3 types of deaths as far as I know.
  • Slot
  • Slot's creature
  • Creature
If you're confused by what on earth this means, try to remember in Rakion, whenever someone dies, there will always be a message on the left side saying like "MrJohnson90 has killed enemy Kahsai" or "MrJohnson90's creature has killed enemy Kahsai" or "Creature has killed Kahsai" (sorry Kahsai ;D). So this hack can set it so that you can control the types of messages displayed when someone dies.
*Note that if you set to "Creature", then regardless of what slot you set, the kill count will always go towards the master.

For the grips, it's really funny to go into a room then wait for another low level player to join, then activate the hack and assign the newcomer to do the gripping. You can see them spam out SLOT 2 HACKER while you ROFL in front of your computer .

Custom hotkeys (applies to potions only)
For hotkeys, you will have to edit them yourselves in the .cfg file. (You can open .cfg files with notepad -> simply right click then choose "Open As", then select notepad.) I thought about putting it in the GUI where you press a button and it detects the first key you press, but I thought - ehh, whatever, this is a public hack anyway.

Anyways, to change the hotkeys of potions (default is 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, HP, AP, CP, Scout, Chaos, Fear, Steam, respectively), you simply enter its VK codes, which can be found here on MSDN. I hope you guys get that. So for instance, if I want the key for HP to be the letter "H", I simply look up the virtual key codes for "H", which turns out to be "0x48". And in the cfg file, where it originally says "HPHotkey=31", just change the 31 to 48, then save and close the file. So from now on, your HP key will be "H".

Then some of you might ask what is the "HealAllCombo=11" for? It is just the extra feature in my hack that lets you the option of healing all your health. So in the default option, 0x11 is the key for "CTRL", so if you press CTRL + [YOUR HP KEY], your HP will be refilled 100%. The same is for your AP and CP. So if you don't like to press CTRL, and you like ALT better, just change 11 to 12, which happens to be the ALT key.

Requirements/prerequisites for using AFPH/Injection
For people with loud AV (Antivirus), I'd suggest you turn it off before downloading my hack. I have protected it with a protection program which some AV don't really like. (trust me, it's completely safe, I'd never knowingly upload a virus for users to download).

In addition, for the hack to completely work, you need to create a folder in C:\ called "Absolute Full Potion Hack". Then in that folder, copy paste your downloaded "Absolute Full Potion Hack.cfg" in there. So the final result would be: C:\Absolute Full Potion Hack\Absolute Full Potion Hack.cfg
[SIZE=4][B][COLOR=Red]
For x32 bit injection, use Cheat Engine 5.5, you can get them from HERE. Remember to thank + like the

Remember to inject AT SERVER SELECTION for BEST results!

Those are the settings you are supposed to have for Cheat Engine.

Credits
MrJohnson90 - coding it (me)
Xiaoy312 - providing so much feedbacks/important fixes, it was almost impossible without him (he came up with the auto fear and generate presents and fixes on GUI )
marijin1 - (if you're still out there, I wanna thank you for your releases )
Kahsai - helpful as always
Adam (Mario) - really surprised at how willing he was to help me
OMGJesus - amazing guy who posted his stuff publically for reference <3
Raption - old guy whom GzN hasn't seen in a while
Joel (DrunkenHamsta) - helped me realized some things in the end to finalize it (he did not help me code anything at all btw)
Sean - for idea of disconnection hack >< (don't get mad please~)
iRape - rolling hack helps + attach hack idea

And thanks to all the testers:

Xiaoy312
Kahsai
Darkwizzard70
killah4eva
omgz0rg
Swarkorn
derik

Other notes
For all the leechers out there. Please don't leech this hack? I have already taken certain measures of precaution against people like you. I made this hack only and specifically for GamerzNeeds. This hack is lawfully (xD) my, as well as GamerzNeeds's, property. Any re-distribution, forging, copying, editting or any other forms of manipulation of this program is not allowed.

Updates
Dec 22 - v3.1 - Added grip hack and roll hack. If you are wondering where the present hack went, it's gone. But you can still get the presents by making a 4-player Boss game and you have your friends kill/respawn (PPO #3) you (the kill hacks works perfectly you only need 1 hacker instead of 2, it's good to protect your non-hacking friends' accounts)

Dec 26 - v3.1.1 - Uploaded newest version. Not much fixes, just see if this works.
- v3.2 - Uploaded newest-est version. Added attach hack under PPO #6 (will upload GUI later)

Dec 29 - v3.2.1 - As promised, I fixed auto fear and auto pot. Lemme know if there's anything else.

Dec - 30 - v3.2.2 - Fixed potion hotkeys. there should be no more bugs besides dc hack.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Absolute Full Potion Hack - MrJohnson90 (Jan 2).rar (3.00 MB, 530 views)
Please scan all the files you download with VirusTotal before opening them. If there is a virus, report the post by clicking the Report Postbutton.

Last edited by MrJohnson90; 01-02-2011 at 09:30 AM.
Old 12-18-2010, 11:43 AM
Violet Hole
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 60
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 56
Help you guys out with the hotkeys.

VK_LBUTTON 01 Left mouse button
VK_RBUTTON 02 Right mouse button
VK_CANCEL 03 Control-break processing
VK_MBUTTON 04 Middle mouse button (three-button mouse)
VK_BACK 08 BACKSPACE key
VK_TAB 09 TAB key
VK_CLEAR 0C CLEAR key
VK_RETURN 0D ENTER key
VK_SHIFT 10 SHIFT key
VK_CONTROL 11 CTRL key
VK_MENU 12 ALT key
VK_PAUSE 13 PAUSE key
VK_CAPITAL 14 CAPS LOCK key
VK_ESCAPE 1B ESC key
VK_SPACE 20 SPACEBAR
VK_PRIOR 21 PAGE UP key
VK_NEXT 22 PAGE DOWN key
VK_END 23 END key
VK_HOME 24 HOME key
VK_LEFT 25 LEFT ARROW key
VK_UP 26 UP ARROW key
VK_RIGHT 27 RIGHT ARROW key
VK_DOWN 28 DOWN ARROW key
VK_SELECT 29 SELECT key
VK_PRINT 2A PRINT key
VK_EXECUTE 2B EXECUTE key
VK_SNAPSHOT 2C PRINT SCREEN key
VK_INSERT 2D INS key
VK_DELETE 2E DEL key
VK_HELP 2F HELP key
30 0 key
31 1 key
32 2 key
33 3 key
34 4 key
35 5 key
36 6 key
37 7 key
38 8 key
39 9 key
41 A key
42 B key
43 C key
44 D key
45 E key
46 F key
47 G key
48 H key
49 I key
4A J key
4B K key
4C L key
4D M key
4E N key
4F O key
50 P key
51 Q key
52 R key
53 S key
54 T key
55 U key
56 V key
57 W key
58 X key
59 Y key
5A Z key
VK_NUMPAD0 60 Numeric keypad 0 key
VK_NUMPAD1 61 Numeric keypad 1 key
VK_NUMPAD2 62 Numeric keypad 2 key
VK_NUMPAD3 63 Numeric keypad 3 key
VK_NUMPAD4 64 Numeric keypad 4 key
VK_NUMPAD5 65 Numeric keypad 5 key
VK_NUMPAD6 66 Numeric keypad 6 key
VK_NUMPAD7 67 Numeric keypad 7 key
VK_NUMPAD8 68 Numeric keypad 8 key
VK_NUMPAD9 69 Numeric keypad 9 key
VK_SEPARATOR 6C Separator key
VK_SUBTRACT 6D Subtract key
VK_DECIMAL 6E Decimal key
VK_DIVIDE 6F Divide key
VK_F1 70 F1 key
VK_F2 71 F2 key
VK_F3 72 F3 key
VK_F4 73 F4 key
VK_F5 74 F5 key
VK_F6 75 F6 key
VK_F7 76 F7 key
VK_F8 77 F8 key
VK_F9 78 F9 key
VK_F10 79 F10 key
VK_F11 7A F11 key
VK_F12 7B F12 key
VK_F13 7C F13 key
VK_F14 7D F14 key
VK_F15 7E F15 key
VK_F16 7F F16 key
VK_F17 80H F17 key
VK_F18 81H F18 key
VK_F19 82H F19 key
VK_F20 83H F20 key
VK_F21 84H F21 key
VK_F22 85H F22 key
VK_F23 86H F23 key
VK_F24 87H F24 key
VK_NUMLOCK 90 NUM LOCK key
VK_SCROLL 91 SCROLL LOCK key
VK_LSHIFT A0 Left SHIFT key
VK_RSHIFT A1 Right SHIFT key
VK_LCONTROL A2 Left CONTROL key
VK_RCONTROL A3 Right CONTROL key
VK_LMENU A4 Left MENU key
VK_RMENU A5 Right MENU key
VK_PLAY FA Play key
VK_ZOOM FB Zoom key
Old 12-18-2010, 12:18 PM
Randomness
is Retarded

I am: Wtf

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 53
Thanks (Received): 57
Likes (Given): 5
Likes (Received): 3
Send a message via MSN to omgz0rg
nice one MrJohnson90, did u fix the 'mage missile from slot' hack? well done

My imaginairy friend says u have serious problems

BTW~ dun forget to thank me if I did sumthin usefull xD
Old 12-18-2010, 12:56 PM
Yak~
is really busy lately...

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by omgz0rg View Post
nice one MrJohnson90, did u fix the 'mage missile from slot' hack? well done
Unfortunately not :/ gonna look into that later today hopefully.
Old 12-18-2010, 02:16 PM
X-Staff
is Bored~

I am: Balanced

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 226
Thanks (Received): 882
Likes (Given): 26
Likes (Received): 77
What method of injection would you suggest?
Old 12-18-2010, 02:40 PM
Yak~
is really busy lately...

Post Thanks / Like
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy1133
What method of injection would you suggest?
Any that works I guess, I use a private one that I don't have permission to release. Sorry ><
Old 12-18-2010, 04:19 PM
Silver Double Sided Axe
is Quit Rakion,But Playing
sometimes

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 5
W0W!Thanks I Thought Trainers Are Now Patched>>>???

PS. Please Do Not Leech That..PLSSSSSSS!!!!

GZN ROCKXZZ!!!!GZN ROCKXZZ!!!!

Last edited by samyshet; 12-18-2010 at 04:22 PM.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:29 PM
Violet Hole
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 1
Thanks (Received): 60
Likes (Given): 9
Likes (Received): 56
This isn't a trainer lol.
Old 12-18-2010, 04:36 PM
Silver Double Sided Axe
is Quit Rakion,But Playing
sometimes

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 5
Likes (Given): 4
Likes (Received): 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRape View Post
This isn't a trainer lol.
I Thought It Is A Trainer>?LOL, Nevermind....

GZN ROCKXZZ!!!!GZN ROCKXZZ!!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:39 PM
Silver Double Sided Axe
is SAD

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 18
Thanks (Received): 0
Likes (Given): 21
Likes (Received): 1
Send a message via Yahoo to caos
im sad cant inject .. ;(