Rakion Dll Injector

Rakion Bots/Hacks/Tutorials Discussion Discuss, Rakion Dll Injector at Rakion forum; Hi everyone, I decided to come back to rakion and im going to start hacking again but i need a ...

Go Back   Gamerz Needs - For All Your Gaming Needs! > Rakion > Rakion Bots/Hacks/Tutorials Discussion
Forgot Password? | Sign Up!

Closed Thread

Bookmark this Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2008, 07:34 PM
Silver Double Sided Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 214
Thanks (Received): 67
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 0
Rakion Dll Injector

Hi everyone, I decided to come back to rakion and im going to start hacking again but i need a working Dll Injector can any 1 please post one with a working master key? ^^ or tell me how to use lantern hack with a Injector cuz its been a while =D

Team RH Members:Andre, aymendude0, HellDragonIV, poke_hater
Old 11-04-2008, 09:06 PM
Double Silver Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 85
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 2
sorry man but there isn't an injector that injectors a master key unless you play RSS if you play RSS use lah-lah's injector but uhh ill attach some hacks for you ok there is a bypass injector in there called bypass-function or something like that you put that and the other files like functions.dll, phpwnz.dll, and thumbs.db in your program files softnyx rakion folder then you open it type rakion.bin and press enter then go find ish or range to gold golem ish is item stat hack and range to gold golem is exp you can do both if u open 2 injectors then double clicker one of em and you wanna do both u have to do in separate injector so say your doing 2 open another type rakion.bin and select the other one then log in to rakion it should say found rakion.bin then injected successfully then some boxes will pop up just press ok and if you get an error that's normal just redo it then when you log into rakion at the server selection screen press f1 if your using ish and buy gold ring and put it in your item slot and you will 1 hit every thing if this is to confusing just pm me and ill simplify it. Good Luck.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Hack DE Experiencia by PODEROSOANS.rar (99.2 KB, 1970 views)
Please scan all the files you download with VirusTotal before opening them. If there is a virus, report the post by clicking the Report Postbutton.

Last edited by viralxviii; 11-04-2008 at 09:29 PM.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Red Ruby Hole
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 2687
Likes (Received): 153
You can use this,
and I've put also a pot hack made from lah~lah's source

Good Luck
Attached Files
File Type: rar InfinityPotsHackajajaxD.rar (199.2 KB, 1353 views)
Please scan all the files you download with VirusTotal before opening them. If there is a virus, report the post by clicking the Report Postbutton.
Old 11-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Double Silver Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 85
Thanks (Received): 68
Likes (Given): 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosexD View Post
You can use this,
and I've put also a pot hack made from lah~lah's source

Good Luck
maybe you should tell him how to use it?? 1 is either blue or red 2 is either blue or red 3 is cp and 4 is chaos hack correct me if I'm wrong because I've never used this one
Old 11-05-2008, 07:04 AM
Red Ruby Hole
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 46
Thanks (Received): 2687
Likes (Received): 153
I thought he'd prefer to figure out himself jeje

by the way

You have to press 1~4 in your keyboard to use the pots hack:

1 is for Armor pot
2 is for Life pot
3 is for CP pot
4 is for Chaos pot

Good Luck
Old 11-05-2008, 07:18 AM
Double Wood Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 2
Thanks (Received): 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by viralxviii View Post
sorry man but there isn't an injector that injectors a master key unless you play RSS if you play RSS use lah-lah's injector but uhh ill attach some hacks for you ok there is a bypass injector in there called bypass-function or something like that you put that and the other files like functions.dll, phpwnz.dll, and thumbs.db in your program files softnyx rakion folder then you open it type rakion.bin and press enter then go find ish or range to gold golem ish is item stat hack and range to gold golem is exp you can do both if u open 2 injectors then double clicker one of em and you wanna do both u have to do in separate injector so say your doing 2 open another type rakion.bin and select the other one then log in to rakion it should say found rakion.bin then injected successfully then some boxes will pop up just press ok and if you get an error that's normal just redo it then when you log into rakion at the server selection screen press f1 if your using ish and buy gold ring and put it in your item slot and you will 1 hit every thing if this is to confusing just pm me and ill simplify it. Good Luck.
How do you earn exp by (Summoning a gold golem with your range shoot?) it isnt on ur side at all it starts attacking you.

http://img451.imageshack.us/img451/7268/nosexgk3.png
Old 11-05-2008, 09:25 AM
X-Staff
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 328
Thanks (Received): 545
Likes (Given): 3
Likes (Received): 1
A UCE or regular cheat engine can inject into processes. Simply attach to the process you want to inject (2nd rakion.bin) into than after the GameGuard logo disappears and a few seconds have passed, open memory view and hold down Ctrl+I than select the .dll you want and click OK a few times. Or use that "Bypass injector" but if you got a good Anti-Virus than it will destroy half the files that come with it so make exceptions for them if you want to use it. To the "bypass injector" move it's folder to the Rakion folder and copy the .dll you plan on using to the same folder as the injector. Run the injector and type "rakion.bin" and the injector will ask you to choose a .dll from it's folder. Select the .dll and run Rakion and your done.

Remember that both of these injection methods are flawed and will not always be successful. I miss the old days when Injec-TOR and trainers worked lol...
Also if you use Cheat Engine 5.3/5.4 you'll DC even if you close it in time. You will keep DC'ing even after it's closed. You will have to unload the kernal or restart your computer to play Rakion again.

Last edited by JMT420; 11-05-2008 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:33 PM
Wood Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 18
Send a message via AIM to Sargent0993 Send a message via Yahoo to Sargent0993
Does it?

Quote:
Does this Dll Injector still work as of 11/16/08 ?
-----------------This post was merged together. In future use the edit button.-----------------

Quote:
maybe you should tell him how to use it?? 1 is either blue or red 2 is either blue or red 3 is cp and 4 is chaos hack correct me if I'm wrong because I've never used this one
Yea, Really How do I use it because when I click on the Program CMD pops up:Banane1 3:

Last edited by Sargent0993; 11-16-2008 at 03:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-16-2008, 05:20 PM
Metal Double Sided Axe+
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 44
Thanks (Received): 150
Send a message via MSN to blah694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sargent0993 View Post
Does this Dll Injector still work as of 11/16/08 ?
-----------------This post was merged together. In future use the edit button.-----------------

Yea, Really How do I use it because when I click on the Program CMD pops up:Banane1 3:
R u serious? JosexD post the functions on how to use it. Its above ur post.
For more info look for post on how to inject dlls etc.

Rep or Thanks button if i helped u
Old 11-16-2008, 05:22 PM
Chick
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 0
Thanks (Received): 4
when you download the .dll should you hit find or save
Closed Thread