Off of google translate :
1. Inject the dll. With any job injector / injection method Kernel Detective.
2. A window will appear as shown below:
3. Kernel Detective LoadLibrary image:
4. Once we logged rakion logueamos in everything correctly.
5. We chose the name of our process rakion.bin
6. Libraries and right click select Inject new library.
7. We chose our dll accept credit and ready.
So that really serves Kernel Detective?
Kernel Detective is a free tool that will help detect, analyze, manually modify and fix some Windows NT kernel modifications.
Kernel Detective gives you access to the kernel directly so it is not oriented for newbies.
Change of essential goods kernel mode without sufficient knowledge will lead to one result ... BSOD!
<center> </ center>
Kernel Detective gives you the ability to:
1 - Detection of hidden processes.
2 - Detect hidden DLL files.
3 - Detect hidden DLL files
4 - Detection of hidden driver.
5 - Detect hooked SSDT.
6 - Detect shadow SSDT hook.
7 - RTD Detect hooked.
8-detect modifications of code in kernel mode and hooks.
9-Remove (read / write) memory Kernel-mode/User-mode.
10 - Monitor debug output in the system.
GET ACCESS TO AMAZING
, NEVER BEFORE SEEN HACKS CLICK