Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

• Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Depressed
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarrased
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Godly
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Innocent
  • Meh
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Secret
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • WTF
  • Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
      Ted
      Hello,

I myself was having trouble with the NuBotHelper and seen a few others were as well. So I did only thing I could Think of and Used the Search button. I found a Thread with another Skill Helper Program that is actually working for me perfectly and only has to use One HotKey Bar F1 or whatever you choose. I put together a RAR Archive of all the Files you need to Have a Working SRO Bot for the Newest Version and SRO Patch.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

All files in the Archive are Directly Downloaded from the Following and 100% unaltered, so any "Detections" you come up with You need to take it up with them, not me. I dont feel I need to scan and Post a log, but anybody else feel free to do so.

here are the links, so if you dont trust mine, Download them yourself

SRO BOT DIRECT LINK-- shows up in japanese, but there will be a button that says English, Push it and you get your English DL Links
      *--˿·˵--޺(ROHAN)

Haxrcrax 3.1 or 3.3
      ProjectHax

and Link to the Original Thread for the Skills Helper. this is where I found it
      for who got problems using isobot 1.70 - elitepvpers

I have obsolutly Nothing to Do with the SkillHelper program, Just pointing out the thread for people who cant get NUHelper to work correclty, Please post any thanks in his Thread. Also the Program is in German, But its pretty self Explanitory Nontheless on how to use it, Just start up SRO using SROBOT, Select the HotKey Bar you want to use(F1), Make a Check in the Slot Number Corresponding to a skill you want it to use, Select the Amount of Time in Mileseconds, and hit the Botton on the Bottom. However a Translation from someone who speaks german would be helpful.

274 views...0 replies...0 thanks...who knows how many downloads. Give this guy some credit! You get my thanks....
      Silkroad=Quit. KartRider=Play.
      http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...xTotalcopy.png
      Thanks for the sig he4rtbr0ken.

i found no choice but to log in, but i dont have any account

its in ruined letters dude

u have another way?

can u explain how does this works? cause i am a noob in hacks , so step by step please

and the link for the japan site doesnt work

Thank you bambooArcher For making me this perfect sign = ]

-People I respect : Slugsnack , idontknow95129 , BambooArcher , Kashin , SilLy , Bigtime , Hornstar6969

Ted
      Quote Originally Posted by Ted, post: 701171
      Hello,

I myself was having trouble with the NuBotHelper and seen a few others were as well. So I did only thing I could Think of and Used the Search button. I found a Thread with another Skill Helper Program that is actually working for me perfectly and only has to use One HotKey Bar F1 or whatever you choose. I put together a RAR Archive of all the Files you need to Have a Working SRO Bot for the Newest Version and SRO Patch.

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

All files in the Archive are Directly Downloaded from the Following and 100% unaltered, so any "Detections" you come up with You need to take it up with them, not me. I dont feel I need to scan and Post a log, but anybody else feel free to do so.

here are the links, so if you dont trust mine, Download them yourself

SRO BOT DIRECT LINK-- shows up in japanese, but there will be a button that says English, Push it and you get your English DL Links
      *--˿·˵--޺(ROHAN)

Haxrcrax 3.1 or 3.3
      ProjectHax

and Link to the Original Thread for the Skills Helper. this is where I found it
      for who got problems using isobot 1.70 - elitepvpers

I have obsolutly Nothing to Do with the SkillHelper program, Just pointing out the thread for people who cant get NUHelper to work correclty, Please post any thanks in his Thread. Also the Program is in German, But its pretty self Explanitory Nontheless on how to use it, Just start up SRO using SROBOT, Select the HotKey Bar you want to use(F1), Make a Check in the Slot Number Corresponding to a skill you want it to use, Select the Amount of Time in Mileseconds, and hit the Botton on the Bottom. However a Translation from someone who speaks german would be helpful.
      Edit: RapidShare Link Fixed, dont know about the bot369 site though.

Guys, dont use haxcrax 3.1.. use 3.3, 3.1 has bifrost in it.. i posted this before and my thread got removed!

Other then that, great post mate.. thanks a lot!

lawl sry me too I donno **** about h4xcr4x so if u please and post how to do this step by step u'll get my thx and rep

Haxcrax is easy...All you do is open haxcrax.exe then open your iSRObot and log into game. When you are in game go to haxcrax and press the crack button and you are done.
      Silkroad=Quit. KartRider=Play.
      http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y24...xTotalcopy.png
      Thanks for the sig he4rtbr0ken.

can u post the page of haxcrax pls?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast