1. Extract it.
2. Go into your SF folder.
3. If you installed it into the normal location, then follow this:
4. Double click My Computer.
5. Double click Local Disc.
6. Double click Ijji.
7. Double click ENGLISH.
8. Double click u_sf.
9. Now that we are here, go back to your desktop (leaving the u_sf folder open) and drag the extracted .exe into your u_sf folder.
10. Click yes overwrite.
11. Your done! Yay! Sp for you!
The only downside to this is that yes it is client sided. What this means is that once you log out, all (sometimes you get lucky and get to keep some) the Sp you gained will be lost (in most cases). But I am pretty sure that this still means free repairs! ^_^
Ijji loader tut: <---THIS IS NOT A KELOGGER
1. Extract it.
2. (If you want) Make a shortcut to the ijji loader on your desktop. Both of those files need to stay in the same folder or they will NOT work!
3. Double click the icon to open it.
4. Right click the bottom right box that appears on the screen (forgot what it says when you don't have any accounts). If right clicking it doesn't work then double click it.
5. On this new pop-up that apeared, right click any of the cells.
6. Click add.
7. Fill in the info. THIS IS NOT A KELOGGER
8. Click OK.
9. Select your account that you made. Once it is highlighted click done.
10. Then when you are ready to go in game, just click the Solider Front icon.
11. Your done!
The reason we use this loader is so that they don't update the changed me made to that file.
What exactly does this do, increase the amount of SP you get per SP charge (10k)? Save you SP by having FREE repairs? Just curious so I know what I'm looking for when trying it out so I know exactly what I'm hacking.
I just tried this out and apparently, you get bonus points at the end of each match. But I don't really see how this is an SP hack because I still have to PAY for repairs and when I got an SP recharge, it was still a 10k gain. Or does this just increase the SP recharge bar or JUST experience points?