Garena Blackshot Hack (Tele hack+invi hack+BP hack+exp hack+mastery) Working 11/16/10

Trash Discuss, Garena Blackshot Hack (Tele hack+invi hack+BP hack+exp hack+mastery) Working 11/16/10 at Trash - Missing a post? It may be in here. forum; This hack was made by Cokaine1. I have also added cheat engine inside the rar file incase you guys want ...

Go Back   Gamerz Needs - For All Your Gaming Needs! > Trash - Missing a post? It may be in here. > Trash
Forgot Password? | Sign Up!

Closed Thread

Bookmark this Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2010, 12:34 AM
Wood Axe
This user has no status.

----

Post Thanks / Like
Thanks (Given): 6
Thanks (Received): 1
Likes (Given): 0
Likes (Received): 1
Garena Blackshot Hack (Tele hack+invi hack+BP hack+exp hack+mastery) Working 11/16/10

This hack was made by Cokaine1.

I have also added cheat engine inside the rar file incase you guys want to speed hack.

Heres a quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cokaine1
I have decided to not add a leech protection for this one, instead it's designed to crash after blackshot upgrades so you won't be able to use it after a patch. ( i will update after every patch though )

Because it has a lot of options and no menu i created a 2 "modes" so you can use the same keys ( numpad 0-9 ) for 2 types of hacks. Mode 1 allows you to hack xp/bp/mastery in BD matches while Mode 2 allows you to own others in regular matches with teleport/telekill and invisible hacks.

Please note that activating 1 mode will disable the other mode's hacks ( so you don't hack xp/bp/mastery in regular matches and risk getting banned ). Unless someone reports you, mode 2 hacks will not get you banned. To be honest, i got reported at least 20 times for teleporting and i never got banned so you shouldn't worry too much lol.
Virus Scan

The 1 detection is a false positive because the dll is packed ( hence the name " PAK_Generic.001" ).

THE INJECTOR IS NOT A VIRUS!!! IF YOU THINK IT'S A VIRUS DON'T USE IT. IT'S THE STANDARD TATNIUM INJECTOR.

Installation Guide

First install the bypass :
1. Copy Bypass.rar into blackshot/system/ folder
2. extract the 3 .dll files there.
3. Done.

Second extract the hack.rar anywhere.

How to make the hack work
1. After you've done all the steps above,open blackshot and login.
2. Go back to desktop and open the "Winject" inside the BS_Inject folder.
3. Select blackshot.exe as the target and cokaine1.dll for the dll to inject.

Hack information

Mode 1 - BD mode

Activated by pressing F11, this mode has mastery, xp and bp hacks.

Keys used for hacks :

Numpad 1 knife mastery
Numpad 2 rifle mastery
Numpad 3 sniper mastery
Numpad 4 pistol mastery
Numpad 5 SMG mastery
Numpad 6 shotgun mastery
Numpad 7 grenade mastery
Numpad 8 XP+BP ( you must have Head Hunter II to get BP!!! )

Mode 2 - tfm/tdm/SD/SD-I

Activated by pressing F12, this mode has invisible, teleport and telekill hacks.

Keys used for hacks :

Numpad 0 Invisible (only on high grounds like a box or on some stairs )
Numpad 1 teleport to stored location 1
Numpad 2 teleport to stored location 2
Numpad 3 teleport to stored location 3
Numpad 4 save location 1
Numpad 5 save location 2
Numpad 6 save location 3
Numpad 7 teleort to blue team
Numpad 8 stop telekill
Numpad 9 teleport to red team

How to use teleport :

press numpad 4 or 5 or 6 to save a location ( like a good hiding spot, enemy flag, bomb place in SD, etc ).
To move to the saved location press numpad 1 or 2 or 3 to go back to where you saved location.

Example :
Go to your team's flag and press numpad 4 to save location 1 then go to the enemy flag and press numpad 5 to save location 2.
Then keep pressing numpad 1 and numpad 2 and you will capture the flags very fast and win the game

Telekill will teleport you under the players, just look up and keep shooting and you will win ( i got 150-0 once )

Virus Scan Hack Only
Virus Scan Hack + Injector

As you can see,the hack has only 1 detections while the injector+hack had lots of detections. Why? Because injectors are always detected as virus by scanner. So,if you don't trust the hack,don't use it.

Leeched from GzP by reggie303. All Credits goes to him!

Download :-

VIDEO LINK:-

Last edited by REDevilBeRRy; 11-23-2010 at 02:37 AM. Reason: Advertising for personal gain in GzN
Closed Thread